Hiya! I decided to start keeping my electronic notes in a Markdown notebook. There's not much here for now, but I've seen people liken electronic notetaking to harvesting a digital garden. I like that idea a lot. This wiki is published using vimwiki.
I suppose that's all for now. Be well. :)
- Brew-Off!, a cooperative homebrew NES game.
- art, a collection of my watercolor paintings.
- go6502-cookbook, various snippets of 6502 assembly for the go6502 debugger.
- 6502 / NES development.
- programming languages: c, ada, and pascal.
- NES gaming.
- plan 9.
- haiku os.
- tech snippets.
- unfiled notes.
- be kind.
- don't yuck people's yum.
- create, explore, and find joy in the small things.
- be sure to rest when you need to.
- the need to win.
- keep it simple.
- on impermanence.
- zen computing.
- in praise of idleness, essay by bertrand russell.
- the web gallery of art.
- astronomy picture of the day.
- unsplash, directory of freely usable images.
- NPR text-only version.
- lobsters, tech news.
- soma fm, internet radio.
- tilde.institute, a public-access UNIX system.
- outline, read articles distraction-free.
- pinboard, bookmarking website.